- A Helping Hand a Few Hours A Week Or Month
- Working Through Your To-Do Lists
- Comparative Shopping And Research
- Car License Renewals
- Waiting In Queues at Home Affairs And SARS
- Grocery Shopping and Deli Runs
- Welcoming Airbnb Guests
- Check-ins and Check-outs
- Sorting Out any Home Maintenance
- Overseeing Household Projects
- Stocking of Fridges/Bar for your Arrival Home
- Making Sure Your House Stays The Way You Left It
- Organising Removal Trucks
- Organising That Someone Is There To let Removal Companies in At New Location
- Overseeing and Organisation of Cleaning Service For New Location
- Packing and unpacking of items
- Never Will a Move Be As Stress-Free
- Managing your schedule
- Research, gather quotes and Price comparison work
- Booking appointments
- Data capturing and organising spreadsheets
- Any personal or business admin that can be done from a desk
how does it all work?
Give us a call or send us an email. We will set up a free of charge initial consultation. We will come back with a proposal as to how we can help.
All errands are charged at a rate of R400 per hour.
This depends on the service provided and the urgency. For general errands the turn-around time is approximately 24-36 hours.
We cover all areas in Cape Town. A mileage fee is charged for jobs outside Cape Town and the Atlantic Seaboard
We accept cash or electronic transfers.
Expenses over a certain amount need to be paid beforehand.
Why Are We The Best?
DDIY provides a unique personalised management service to our clients. One that focuses on customer satisfaction first. We understand that some jobs, although necessary can sometimes be an unpleasant experience. Our goal is to provide our clients with a stress-free service by satisfying individuals’ needs with a practical reliable and quality infused solution.
We also value the time, skills, and expert opinions of our staff and suppliers. We do not expect staff to do work for which they are not trained; we do expect them to share their suggestions for improving any aspect of DDIY, allowing us to become more and more efficient.
DDIYs aim is to go Above and beyond the average level of service to create an emotional impact on the client. No matter how big or small the task at hand we try our utmost to come to the best possible solution for the job.
We think long term; we know that once we start working together it will be become a long term relationship.
We fix our mistakes
We go the extra mile for all clients.
We know our customers or get to know you. We understand that everyone is different and requires a different level of communication.
We respond as quickly as possible to all communication.